Photo by Michael Yamashita @yamashitaphoto. Shooting terraced rice paddies in #Yuanyang, #Yunnan, #China. #worldheritage #thephotosociety by natgeo
1. Augustus Egg, British. 1816-1863, The Travelling Companion, 1862, Oil on canvas, Burmingham Museums & Art Gallery, presented by The Feeney Charitable Trust, 1956.
2. Paul Delvaux, Belgian, 1897-1994, The Iron Age, 1951, Oil on canvas, Museum voor Schone Kunsten, Oostende.
3. Edouard Manet, French. 1832-1883, The Railway, 1873, Oil on canvas, Board of Trustees, National Gallery of Art, Washington, gift of Horace Havemeyer in memory of his mother, Louisine W Havemeyer
4. René Magritte, Belgian, 1898-1967, Time Transfixed, 1938, Oil on canvas, The Art Institute of Chicago, Joseph Winterbotham Collection.
5. Pierre Fix-Masseau, French. 1905-1994, Exactitude, 1932, Color Lithograph, Minneapolis Institute of Arts, the Modernism Collection, gift of Norwest Bank Minnesota.
6. Thomas Proudley Otter, American, 1832-1890, On the Road, 1860. Oil on canvas, The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Purchase: Nelson Trust, 50-1.